Doctor Anthony Fauci compared himself with Brad Pitt and e-mailed that his fame put his face on doughnuts, but he will be most remembered as the man who told the populations of the Western world how to fight Covid-19; inaccurately.
More than a year ago we wrote about this dreadful little man and how he seemed to be repeatedly misinforming the world about supplying funds and materials, directly or indirectly, to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, along with his determination to find a vaccine over and above useful treatment options.
It didn’t help that his woolly and unscientific opinions were often seized upon and promoted by Democrat politicians and left wing media from Facebook to CNN, who repeatedly put their hatred for Donald Trump above the health of the American people and that of the Western World.
The past few weeks, thankfully, have seen Dr. Fauci exposed.
The Lab Leak theory
It is now clear that the NIH gave a group called the ‘EcoHealth Alliance’ at least one payment of $600,000 of US taxpayers’ money to fund research into bats and coronavirus at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Maybe there were more payments.
Francis Collins, the director of the NIH, has consistently claimed that the ‘Lab leak theory’ was untrue and a ‘conspiracy theory’.
This was in spite of the fact that three scientists at the Wuhan Institute needed Hospitalization in November 2019, due to symptoms, resembling those of Covid-19. This was reported by the Wall Street Journal.
in early 2020, a group of Chinese Scientists had already claimed, with firsthand knowledge, that the virus leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. And Robert Redfield, former director of the CDC was adamant that this virus was from a laboratory – he received death threats for his honest views as a result.
As the pressure built up for a ‘Lab Leak’, the Lancet (the UK’s Medical Journal) came to the rescue of the ‘Wet Market’ theory with a letter signed by 27 scientists saying that the coronavirus did not come from a laboratory in Wuhan and you’d have to have a screw loose to believe the ‘Lab Leak’ theory.
It now transpires that this letter was organized by Peter Daszak, a British Zoologist, who is actually President of the EcoHealth Alliance.
Worse, Daszak carefully selected the signatories so that no conflict of interest was apparent to the outside world. Daszak, for example, wrote to Ralph Baric, a scientist himself working on ‘Gain of Function’ research, telling him he had “No need to sign the “Statement” – we’ll then put it out in a way that doesn’t link it back to our collaboration so we maximise an independent voice”.
Fauci said at the time – on television – that the mutations had naturally evolved when the coronavirus crossed species and “could not have been artificially mutated’. He even sited the Lancet letter as corroboration for his view!
On TV, April 20th, and with Mike Pence and Donald Trump standing next to him, Fauci explained again that the mutations were consistent with a jump from bats to humans and could not have been engineered in a Laboratory. Based on Fauci’s ‘evidence’, social media shut down anyone daring to say otherwise.
However, there’s another slight problem with the ‘Wet Market’ theory. We have always been clear that there are no Horseshoe bats living within 900 km of Wuhan; and Pangolins don’t migrate that far either!
The Senate Hearings and gain of function
In the Senate hearing in late May 2021, under a repeated onslaught on Dr Fauci by Republican Senator Rand Paul, who himself is a physician, Paul asked:
“Juicing up super viruses is not new. Scientists in the U.S. have long known how to mutate animal viruses to infect humans. For years, Dr. Ralph Baric, a virologist in the U.S., has been collaborating with Dr. Shi Zhengli of the Wuhan Virology Institute, sharing his discoveries about how to create super viruses. This gain-of-function research has been funded by the NIH. … Dr. Fauci, do you still support funding of the NIH funding of the lab in Wuhan?”
To which Anthony Fauci replied, “Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect that the NIH has not never and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.”
The problem is that ‘Gain of Function’ is technically not a scientific term. But everybody gets what it means. Either Fauci has chosen to give ‘Gain of Function’ some sort of alternative-meaning, not one of ‘juicing up’, or ‘mutating’, or he is saying that the Wuhan Lab has never been funded to do this naughtiness.
In the same hearing, Senator John Kennedy asked “Dr. Fauci, I believe you have testified that you didn’t give any money to the Wuhan lab to conduct gain-of-function research. Is that right?”
Fauci: “That is correct.”
To which Kennedy replied, “How do you know they didn’t lie to you and use the money for gain-of-function research anyway?”
Fauci’s considered reply was, “I cannot guarantee that a grantee has not lied to us because you never know.”
The Fauci Files
In the last few days Buzzfeed News has analysed a considerable number of Dr. Fauci’s e-mails obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.
- One shows that he believed there is actually ‘very little protection from Covid-19′ provided by wearing a mask, although publicly at the same time he supported the opposite viewpoint. In the Senate hearing, he stated ‘For the Record’ that ‘Masks are protective’.
- In an April 17 2020 e-mail, Fauci said coronavirus mutations that led to COVID-19 are “totally consistent with a jump of a species from an animal to a human” rather than a Lab Leak. Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth, personally thanked Fauci by e-mail for saying this and supporting “evidence” that COVID-19 came from an animal rather than the Wuhan lab. But at that time, and still now, there was no scientific evidence.
- In one e-mail dated Feb 1 st 2020, to his assistant Hugh Auchincloss, Fauci attaches a pdf, entitled ‘Baric, Shi et al – Nature Medicine – SARS Gain of function’. As we said above, Ralph Baric is a Virologist working in the USA, who is known to be involved in ‘Gain of Function’ research. Dr Shi is Chinese, works in the Wuhan Institute, and is the top Coronavirus expert in the World, so much so she is also called “Bat Woman”. Unfortunately, Fauci stated in the Senate hearing, “Dr Baric does not do gain of function research”. That is just not true.
- In a reply to Ezekiel Emanuel, an American Oncologist, on Wednesday 4th March 2020, Fauci says that “you would assume that there would be substantial immunity post infection”. In other words, if you get Covid-19, future protection would be substantial. Several research studies now show this is true. This is what happens with your Adaptive immune system building antibodies after contracting an illness. But Fauci has never admitted this in public. Moreover, when Senator Paul stated that Fauci was ‘denying science on immunity’ and no one would need a vaccine or a mask if they had already had Covid because of their immunity, Fauci replied, “I totally disagree with you”.
- In March 2020 Fauci received an e-mail that there were high numbers of deaths in China and providing a detailed analysis of the genetic sequence of the virus, showing it had to have been produced in a laboratory. Fauci replied that he ‘did not have time to read such a long e-mail’. However, he did have time to write several e-mails comparing his performance on TV to those of Brad Pitt and noting that his face was even on doughnuts.
- The e-mails consistently show that Fauci is not interested in drugs or other treatments that might prevent the disease or lessen the symptoms. He considers the only way forward to have a vaccine.
- The e-mails show that Fauci corresponded frequently with a Mr. Bill Gates, who has no scientific credentials on this matter.
- Fauci was asked by University of Chicago research associate William J. Buikema on Feb. 28 2020, why vaccines still in the early testing phase could not be used for emergency purposes to keep everyone “safe” against the Covid-19. Fauci’s response was to instruct National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases’ (NIAID) deputy director Cristina Cassetti to inform Buikema that the current vaccinations are promoters of the disease.“Please respond,” Fauci wrote to Cassetti; “Mention risk of enhancement.” (Vaccines spreading Covid via Spike Protein replication is a current fear of these ’emergency vaccines’ currently in worldwide use).
Senator Rand Paul, who has often criticised flip-flop Fauci for his comments on masks, herd immunity and vaccines’ dogma over science, had just two words to say on Twitter about Fauci and the released e-mails: “Told you”, he Tweeted with the hashtag #FireFauci.
He later commented, “Can’t wait to see the media try to spin the Fauci FOIA emails“; Last weekend, Fauci was claiming that all his claims were based on the facts as known at the time.
There are now only two questions:
- How high does it go?
How involved was the US Government? Former Vice President Mike Pence is adamant Fauci now needs to reveal all. Neither he nor Trump appear to have received any of Fauci’s above e-mail information over the pandemic.
Many Republicans are saying Fauci is unfit for office and should be fired.
Christopher Park, a State Department Official, who was involved in the 2017 decision to reopen ‘Gain of Function’ research, warned staffers in writing not to say anything that would point to the US Government’s own role in “Gain of Function research – at Wuhan or anywhere. Another State Department official, Thomas Dinanno, admitted that his staff were warned, “not to pursue an investigation into the origin of COVID-19 … because it would open a can of worms.” All this is detailed in a recent analysis (1) by the magazine Vanity Fair.
2. Where is China in all this?
Sure, we see them on TV wearing masks, but that’s not the current news out of China, if you have contacts there. You would have expected over 1,500,000 deaths so far (pro rata to the USA). But did they have a vaccine ready? Does Covid-19 not affect people with Chinese genes as much as Western genes?
The Misinformation malaise
What is true is that this is a complete mess made worse by media, social media and politicians and it has killed thousands of people in the UK, hundreds of thousands in Europe and millions Worldwide. Shame on you all.
Vaccine hesitancy is not caused by ‘nay-sayers’ as the WHO and Facebook would suggest; it is caused by events and people such as the above.
Who can you believe, who can you trust?
Certainly not this lot!