Covid-19, real life, real results. It’s Israel. Israel conducted the fastest campaign to vaccinate its population of any nation. As Science Magazine states, “with early vaccination and outstanding data, the Country is the real life Covid-19 Lab”.
Here are some results from this real life Lab –
- As of August 2nd 2021, 66.9% of Israelis had received at least one dose pf Pfizer’s vaccine
- On the same date, 62.2% had received two doses (1)
- One day earlier, Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis, director of Israel’s Public Health Services stated that half of all Covid cases were amongst the vaccinated.
- She also stated that there were signs of a more serious disease, this time round, especially in the over 60 year-olds (2)
- Two weeks later, Science magazine (3) wrote ‘A grim Warning from Israel: Vaccination blunts, but does not defeat Delta.’
- Waning protection is beginning to show up in Israel. By the end July 2021, those vaccinated in April 2021 were 2.26 times less likely to develop Covid than those vaccinated before January 1st 2021.
At this point it is not a question of being a ‘vaxer’ or an ‘anti-vaxer’. It is about being a genuine scientist. And scientist would be trying to learn why this vaccine is failing and doing something about it, in a new better vaccine.
But not Fauci and the US vaccine hierarchy. Fauci argued forcefully for the approval of the mRNA vaccines by the Fed, and is now suggesting that it might even be given every 3 months as a booster. Remember, as we told you in Junk Science 126, that the mRNA technology was invented by, and licensed to Pfizer and Moderna by Fauci’s NIH. It may not be financial, but a vested interest it certainly is.
The core question that many people are asking right now is ‘Is the mRNA vaccine any good? Does it work?’ We know the Polio vaccine works; and we don’t think twice about having it. But ‘flu vaccines are far less successful anyway, and this was previously untried technology with nil long-term performance data.
And here’s the final piece of science you need to know from the Israel real life Covid-19 Lab.
7. People with a natural immunity because they caught Covid-19, are 13 times less likely to subsequently contract illness from the Delta variant than vaccinated people (4).
Learn from this Dr. Fauci. NATURAL IMMUNITY RULES.
It is a fundamental truth of the immune system and virology. Herd immunity does not come from people being vaccinated but from people catching and surviving the disease.
This has also been the experience of another highly vaccinated test Lab – Iceland. Now on the ‘Red list’ for Travel, Iceland’s Chief Epidemiologist, Jelena Ciric, said that “Vaccination has not led to Herd Immunity in Iceland. Her research and views have now been removed from the publication.
No scientist would even expect vaccination to lead to herd immunity.
- 66.9% of Israelis had received at least one dose of Pfizer’s injection; 62.2% had received two doses.
- half of all COVID-19 infections are among the fully vaccinated.
- Science Magazine 16 August — https://www.science.org/news/2021/08/grim-warning-israel-vaccination-blunts-does-not-defeat-delta
- MedRxiv, BMJ Yale, Sivan Gazit et al – https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1.full